Tuesday 19 September 2023

Final days in Herefordshire and home

Two weeks went by so quickly. The last few days went by at a slower pace, reading and pottering. We went back to The Cider Barn for a lovely evening meal and a rather nice cocktail.



We also went back to Croft Castle, which had a very different vibe than turning up in a heat wave the week before.







We also on our last full day found the village I want to live in, as well as the house within that village. We had a second viewing of the property the day we travelled home and I am hoping that my dreams of living on the country can finally come to fruition. 

Once home I was off again for two nights babysitting my sons new Red Fox Lab puppy. It's amazing how exhausting it is having a puppy again and how quickly you forget. She may look like butter wouldn't melt, but looks can be deceiving. she is very sweet though.















No comments:

Post a Comment