Wednesday 19 January 2011

It's auction day!

It's auction day today and I'm feeling slightly nervous. I have my eye on a number of lots this month and I think the nerves are partly because I really really want a couple of painted commodes (the chest of drawers type of commode, not the portable loo's) but also because I've got an awful feeling that I'll just keep bidding until I get them, forgetting that I actually have to pay for them afterwards.

There's also quite a bit of other furniture for restoration (major restoration) and an art deco light fitting. All sitting there waiting for me. 

I'm thinking I really need to get a job to pay for this habit, or maybe pay a little visit to an addiction clinic!

Anyway wish me luck....


Update.

Well I didn't get the commodes or the deco light, but we did get the restoration project, help! Before photos will follow, but who knows if there will ever be any after ones, I think we may have bitten off more than we can chew with this one!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment