Friday 24 September 2021

Christmas card designing

For a couple of years I've designed and printed a Christmas card to give to family and friends. 

This year I thought I'd start a bit earlier and have been working through a design. Usually I spend so long thinking of an idea that I just end up going with it, but this year I thought of a design and worked through it, altering it each time to finally end up with something that I'm happy with. It's been a really enjoyable process that I look forward to repeating.

I took inspiration from a number of different resources, taking elements from here and there and I'm now ready to prepare my Lino and start carving and that may be when it all goes wrong.

Design 1 and 2


Design 3

Design 4 and 5

Final design

Ready to go



No comments:

Post a Comment