Saturday 24 October 2009

My Blog! How exciting!


About me - I live in Berkshire in England and currently work in a finance company, where I am hoping for redundancy to be able to spend more time doing the things I enjoy, hence the title of my blog, Real Life. I completed an HND in Community Art a few years ago, but to date have not really had the time to pursue my hobbies to the full.

Why blog? I have decided I need to blog as nobody really listens to me at home anymore, going on and on about wool, colours, chickens and such and i'm getting fed up talking to myself. So I thought it was about time I cast my net further afield. This is my retreat where I can get away from the drudgery of the 9 to 5 and talk about the things that really interest me, from arts and crafts, to our chickens and recipes from the allotment.

What's it about? My blog will be about anything I find interesting that takes me out of the mundane world of work and daily activities that we all have to endure. I want to share achievements, dreams and aspirations so that they live virtually ahead of realisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment