Friday, 30 October 2009

Upcoming wedding, 2

The brides bouquet is more or less finished, we've still got to find something to back it with, but both Rhiannon and I are extremely pleased with the results.

All the hard work was definately worth it, even though we did take it apart apart three times to redo the structure until we were happy. To start with we put in some button flowers with colour, but it didn't look right, we then rearranged it a couple of times more and now its lovely, quite small but then so is the bride.

We've started on the bridesmaid bouquets now, as well as having a go at the buttonholes for the men and grandmas. Once those are done we've only got hundreds more to make for the tables...

No comments:

Post a Comment