Friday 6 November 2009

Is she coming back from America?


My daughter Emily has gone to America for 2 months to stay with my niece, Amelia, in Tennessee. She due back on 2 December, but I think she is enjoying herself a little too much. She seems to have fallen in love with the life there, learning to knit, sew and professionally clean houses with Amelia's mother in law, earning more money than we sent her with along the way.

Her 22nd birthday is coming up and she'll still be away at that time, so perhaps she will miss me on that day? Who knows, but she just sent me an email with a link to become a nanny / au pair, available from December 2009!!

To be honest though if she has the opportunity why not grab it with both hands, she's finished her degree and doesn't know what to do next, but she does know that in the new year if she is at home she will have to get out there and get a job, so why not do something different for a while.

Meanwhile i'll just wait and see I suppose but its going to be a long couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment