Wednesday 22 December 2010

Another painting

After handing over the 'golfer' painting recently I was emailed a second photograph to paint. I didn't think there was anyway I would get this done before Christmas eve but have surprised myself and finished another painting. I say finished but I know I will keep fiddling with it until it's actually delivered on Friday.

I found this one more difficult, partly due to the size (60cm x 60cm) but also the subject. It didn't help on Monday that the water from the shower upstairs came through the kitchen ceiling and ruined my paper reference, so I had to wait another day to get a second one printed, I really need to get that fixed! 

Anyway I spend a good six hours or so on this yesterday and here we go, another painting for Madeleine.


No comments:

Post a Comment