Wednesday 9 February 2011

A beautiful day

The weather yesterday was perfect, blue skies and even some warmth - lovely. I spent the whole day outside walking, gardening and even a trip to the dump with the garden clippings that can't go on the compost (usually it all just builds up in a pile somewhere).

The planes were busy painting the cloudless sky.







Bertie and I found a new secret area on our walk



And I got extra help with the digging in the garden




A perfect day.

This morning and the weather is back to the normal - grim!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post.
    I would so much prefer your "diggers" to mine...we have voles that are completely destroying our garden. With the ground being soft from all the snow, they are having a grand old time, tunneling from one end to the other! I'm beginning to wonder when the whole place will just collapse, into one big sink hole!!! Chickens are so much daintier!!

    ReplyDelete