Sunday 28 February 2010

Is that thunder I hear?


The weather forecast did not predict storms tonight, I was not told that there would be thunder, but all the same I can hear it loud and clear.  

What can it be I hear you say? Is it just unpredictable weather, have the weather men got it wrong again? Granted it is raining outside at the moment, but no its not that. 

Is it the central heating hammering away inside the airing cupboard? No its not that either.

Has next door suddenly at 2.45 in the morning decided to start home improvements and got the pneumatic drill out of storage? I don't think so.

It doesn't leave many options then and its not the dog, although he is quiet loud down here in the kitchen. No the noise is definitely coming from my room and i'm not up there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment