Tuesday 18 May 2010

Handbags and glad-rags

I've sold three items today, not through my Folksy shop, but hey a sale is a sale.

One tote bag and two Daisy headbands.


I've got a couple more bags to put on Folksy tomorrow, one of which is a sari silk handbag that has actually been finished for quite some time and I don't know what has stopped me from listing it. Probably the fact that I haven't sold anything and also I keep wondering whether to keep it for myself, as I won't be making another one! Have you ever knitted with the recycled sari silk? Its really hard work, it twists on itself and working with double strands was a nightmare, I spent more time untwisting than actually knitting. Oh well we'll see what happens, after six months listing I get to keep it anyway and I do like it.






1 comment:

  1. Believe me, it's even worse if you try to crochet with it! I gave mine away!

    ReplyDelete