Saturday 2 January 2010

New Year, time for resolutions

Well 2009 is over and we are now into 2010. One of my resolutions this year is to really get to grips with my blog and obviously hand my notice in, can't wait. I'm going to open my own shop on Folksy.com once I can think of a name for it anyway and work really hard at the allotment with Roy, hmm that may be one resolution too many, maybe change that to help as much as possible. At least i'll be in the kitchen preserving and cooking all the lovely things that he grows!! This years rhubarb and ginger chutney was a big hit, I will definately be cooking up more batches of that. I'll add the recipe soon.

Obviously I will be losing 2 stone, by April, the usual resolution, but this year its a definate for the wedding, can't have the mother of the bride looking like a fat forgotten hippy. I'll also be brave and go the the doctors to get my thyroid checked, only been meaning to do that for oh about 10 years.

New year, new start, i'm going to be healthy, slim and gorgeous, or maybe thats next year or the year after, or the year after that, well by 2020 anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment