Wednesday 20 January 2010

My new wool stash



This is just some of my latest wool to be delivered, but not all. I have also received over the last week two batches of sari silk yarn, pure slate blue lambs wool (which incidentally still feels slightly oily, as if its just come from the sheep) and have on order some Louisa Harding, grace yarn and pure hemp yarn.

Now I do have uses for all of the above, but it may take some time in getting around to it. I have already used one batch of the sari yarn but didn't have enough to finish the bag that I started, so obviously had to order some more from this lovely site - www.ethniccrafts.co.uk. Whilst there again and having to pay more postage I thought it best to order the hemp yarn at the same time for another bag.

The above wool is for a colourful throw and the Louisa Harding yarn is for a wrap for me to go with my wedding outfit. Hopefully that won't take too long to come as I've got a feeling it might be quite difficult, whilst I am still learning to crochet.

I also have an idea for another crochet project that will be all mine, but as i'm not sure I will be able to pull it off i'll leave that for another day, or year, or millennium.

No comments:

Post a Comment