Wednesday 28 April 2010

Craft Juice

I've been having a bit of a confidence crisis lately when it comes to my crafting ideas, Folksy and blogging. It's not that I don't enjoy doing any of it, I really do, its just that sometimes you wonder if there is in fact anybody out there!

So today I started getting to grips with doing a bit if networking, well I was pushed into it actually and joined a site called Craft Juice

I added the picture of my hat that is for sale on Folksy


and low and behold so far I have received the most amount of votes for the day. Now that is a confidence boost.

1 comment:

  1. HI!
    I read your comment on my blog this morning and as I have not seen you there before, I thought I would pop over and see who you are!! :) You live in Berkshire. I used to live there too! In Windsor to be exact. I now live in Virginia US..have for years, but I still consider myself an English girl and am most pleased to meet you!
    I am still figuring this blogging thing out and have not found all of my followers yet. I also saw you on Flickr and made you a contact....hope you don't mind.
    Well, before I bore you to sleep, I will say 'bye for now and see you either here, there, or on Flickr!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete