Wednesday 28 April 2010

My hippy headbands

Over the last week I have been making headbands. 

I started with a pattern but moved on and decided to do some with my own designs. I'm really happy with how they have come out.

A wide band from Loop Vintage Crochet. The problem with this one is that I didn't use the wool recommended and it is probably a bit wider than it should have been, but hey I learnt how to do spike stitch.


The following are my own designs which I am hoping to be able to sell in my Folksy shop. The pink one has already been taken by Rhiannon though and very pretty it looks too.





I also wanted to see if I could make a fabric one and made this one reversible. I'm very happy with this one.



I'm definitely going to be making more of these, but will first need to buy myself a thimble for the fabric ones, as my fingers are still aching.

No comments:

Post a Comment